- Community Notes
- Dugger Lions Club Fall Festival schedule (9/26/16)
- Dugger Coal Festival schedule (9/26/16)
- Lyons Volunteer Fire Department receives Farm Credit gift (9/26/16)
- Community Notes (9/24/16)
- Late Linton man to be inducted into Indiana Military Veterans Hall of Fame (9/24/16)1
- A humble man from Linton changes the world (9/23/16)1
- Grand Cafe hosts grand opening (9/23/16)
- Crane hosts POW/MIA Recognition ceremony (9/23/16)1
- Community Notes (9/23/16)
Alvin MillerAlvin S. Miller, 60, of Worthington, died Sunday, Sept. 25, at Indiana University Hospital in Bloomington following a brief illness. Alvin was born March 31, 1956 in Wooster, OH to Sanford E. & Susan...
Patricia HalePatricia Ann Hale, 79, of Linton, went to Heaven peacefully, surrounded by her family, on Saturday, Sept. 24, in Bloomington. She was born in Jamestown, on Jan. 26, 1937 to Noah Edward and Maude...
Joan Marie PadgettJoan Marie Padgett, 80, of Linton, went peacefully to Heaven on Friday, Sept.23, 2016 in Bloomington. She was born on Sept. 20, 1936 in Linton, to Roy M. and Goldie (Dickey) Hudson. She became Mrs....
Julia F. PittmanJulia F. Pittman, 70, of Jasonville, passed away at 12:56 a.m. Monday, Sept. 26, 2016 in I.U. Health, Indianapolis. She was born Feb. 25, 1946 in Sullivan County, to Robert E. Fulford and Norma J....
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (9/26/16)Charles Alan Rentschler, 38, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant for petition to revoke suspended. No bond is set. Melissa Magness, 36, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of warrant...
Linton Police Department activity log (9/26/16)The Linton Police Department responded to 45 incidents from service Saturday to Monday, including one property damage accident, one personal injury accident, two bank/residential alarms, three animal...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (9/23/16)Ryan Wayne Botkin, 36, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of OWI. Bond is set at $4,500.
Andrew ChristmanYou've got a friend in me
Kelly SlavenHere's to you, Greene County
By Patti DannerAn evening in very, very good company1
Jon SwabyIts always an adventure on the river
Grant KarazsiaBook 2 Part 1: Peering darkly through the mirror
By Heidi PuckettMy cup runneth over with Miner Pride1
Mallory RickbeilEnd of the Season Feelings
Cheryl HamiltonChamber meeting to be held at Yo Delicious next month
By Billie HollandDestiny awaits those who will persevere
REMC Employees and RepresentativesCaution: strong undercurrent ahead
Larry VandeventerEnglish is a crazy language
Donna Kluesner‘People and Their Cars’: A Monocromatic View1
Our Opinion: Torch Relay showcased county assets, community involvement (9/24/16)Wednesday brought an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to Greene County, and we could not be more proud to be a part of such an active and involved community. Greene County was a part of the statewide...
Our Opinion: Even small gestures can make a difference (9/23/16)What constitutes making a difference? It does not have to mean raking in money or bringing jobs to the area. Those objectives are important, but what about the “little guy” who often does good deeds...
- Eastern gets a big kick out of the North Central victoryEastern’s victory at North Central Friday night came down to an unusual twist on the most routine of scoring plays. Only 7:24 remained in the game, which had seen Eastern trail all the way, when Caleb Hamilton scored from the 11 to tie the score at 28-all. ...
- The Meurers: Like Father, Like Son (9/26/16)
- T-Birds can’t quite match Stars’ power (9/26/16)
- Bloomfield overcomes poor passing, serve receive to sweep South Knox (9/26/16)
- LOCAL SPORTS ROUNDUP: Lady Miners runner-up in Speedway volleyball invite (9/26/16)
- Both Eastern teams fare well at Shakamak Invitational (9/25/16)
- Heat, Tindley Tigers overwhelm Bulldogs (9/24/16)
- Eastern wins battle of the Thunderbirds to take conference championship (9/24/16)
Community NotesTuesday, September 27 Greene County Literacy Coalition will hold an annual dinner and meeting to celebrate literacy volunteers, tutors and learners. Free food and fun awaits from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Pepperoni Grill on Main Street in Bloomfield. Please RSVP to Beth Burcham at 812-384-4125, or email firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Garage Sale3 Family Garage Sale Friday Sept 23rd and Saturday 24th 621 Forest Dr Bloomfield IN Furniture, Clothes, Large Hallmark Ornament Collection, lots of holiday decorations. Lots of Misc to much to list. No Early Sales
Knife Posters in Wood Frames12 Knife Posters in Wood Frames under Glass $100.00 or make offer on set. 9 Bullet Knife; 2 Stren Angler; 1 United Cutlery 812-875-8181 leave message for call back. Can be seen in Worthington Hwy 67 at corner or Dayton and Ohio Street -- Sat....
nice basset bedroom furnitureHeadboard, dresser, chest, and bed from Basset. Denver extra firm queen mattress. All in very good condition.
- UPDATED: Worthington man accused of sending sexually explicit images to teen
- A humble man from Linton changes the world
- Ordinance imposes fine for grass clippings in street
- UPDATED WITH VIDEO: Bicentennial Torch Relay in Greene County
- New traffic pattern to be deployed at SR 54/57 intersection near Switz City