The Linton Police Department responded Wednesday to two title checks, three follow up investigations, one 911 transfer, one information only request, three vandalisms, one brush fire, two property damage accidents, one animal complaint, one prowler, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one possible intoxicated driver, one domestic dispute and one battery. They also assisted another agency once and made one wanted on warrant arrest.
* July 10 -- Jim Wadsworth, Route 4, Linton, reported that while his vehicle was parked on the north side of the WorkOne parking lot, it received damage to the passenger front quarter. Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is investigating.
* July 11 -- Don Hughes, Chris Schenkel Drive, Linton, reported that several eggs had been throw on his garage. He said eggs were also thrown at his garage last week. Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is investigating the incident.
* July 11 -- Nancy Hiatt, Willow Lane, Linton, reported that several eggs had been throw on his garage. She said eggs were also thrown at her garage last week. Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is investigating the incident.
* July 11 -- Aaron M. Morgan, 24, Northeast Ninth Street, was arrested on a warrant for driving while suspended and identity theft by Patrolman Chad Crynes.
* July 11 -- Benjamin M. Schunk, Woodall Drive, Elletsville, was with Susan T. Pritchard, West Vincennes Street, Linton, when she went to pick up her son. Schunk reported that Pritchard was battered and threatened by a subject while she was sitting in the passenger seat of a vehicle. Patrolman Chad Crynes is investigating the incident.