Linton Police Department Activity Log

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Linton Police Department responded over the weekend to one title check, five follow up investigations, six information only requests, two fights, two juvenile/delinquents, one vandalism, two custody dispute/exchanges, one protective order violation, one transportation/documentation, two loitering, four property damage accidents, one lost and found, five medical/illness runs, four alarms, four animal complaints, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, three harassment complaints, one possible intoxicated driver, two burglary attempts, two theft-other, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one fingerprint gun permit, four domestic disputes, one open door/garage, one battery and four ordinance violations. They also made 17 traffic stops, assisted another agency once and provided 11 extra patrols.

* July 20 -- Don Evans of Bibleway Community Church reported a break in. Two computer hard drives and miscellaneous clothes were taken. Patrolman Keith McDonald took the report.

* July 21 -- Fred Carl Rock, 49, Route 3, Linton and Judith Mary Clark, 45, I Street Northwest, Linton, were in a domestic disturbance, resulting in both parties being arrested. Rock was preliminarily charged with battery and public intoxication, while Clark was preliminarily charged with battery. Patrolman Keith McDonald was the arresting officer.

* July 21 -- An employee of BP reported a drive off of $12 by three motorcycles. Patrol Officer Debbie McDonald is investigating.

* July 22 -- While inside the N Zone, Bruce and Jamie Trusty had placed the keys to their vehicle on a table. Jamie Trusty noticed the vehicles missing and when looking outside, noticed the vehicle was gone. The vehicle was later recovered. Patrolman Keith McDonald took the report.

* July 22 -- Wendie Holmes, Mobile Manor, Linton, reported criminal mischief. Her vehicle had been egged two times, a potato was placed in the tailpipe, parts of the vehicle was keyed and sugar was put in the gas tank. Patrol Office Debbie McDonald is investigating the incident.