* Aug. 21 -- Kelley L. Hall, 53, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant by Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Nash. Bond was set at $4,000.
* Aug. 21 -- Jana Woody, 32, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Inman. She was released after posting $5,000 bond. She's scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 27.
* Aug. 21 -- Elijah R. Halderman, 18, Linton, was arrested for reckless driving and resisting law enforcement by Linton Police Department Patrolman Chad Crynes. Bond was set at $5,000.
Indiana State Police
* Aug. 22 -- Trooper Scott Allen of the Indiana State Police is currently investigating an incident that's as of now is being classified as a crash. A vehicle, which was occupied by Jeanette Williams, of Linton, was found partially off of the road way on County Road 40 North -- commonly known as Sassafras Road -- near County Road 1275 West. Allen said the incident occurred sometime before 11:46 a.m.; however, additional details regarding the incident aren't available at this time. Williams was transported to Greene County General Hospital.
Linton Police Department
The Linton Police Department responded Tuesday to one title check, one property damage accident, one lost and found, five animal complaints and two theft-others. They made 14 traffic stops, assisted another agency once, and provided three school/foot patrols.
* Aug. 21 -- According to a release from the LPD, Patrolman Chad Crynes observed a motorcycle without license plates on, so he turned around and the motorcycle accelerated at a high rate of speed -- estimated at approximately 110 miles per hour. Once the vehicle pulled over, the driver was identified as Elijah R. Halderman, 18, Linton, . He was arrested for reckless driving and resisting law enforcement by Crynes.