GREENE COUNTY JAIL LOG
* Aug. 29 -- Donald F. Reed, 18, Bloomington, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Skyler Pittman for resisting law enforcement. His bond is $4,000.
* Aug. 29 -- Alberto C. Changala, 29, St. Francis, Ill., was arrested by Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell for Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated and Operating While Never Licensed. His bond is $4,500.
* Aug. 29 -- Samantha A. Walton, 19, Linton, was arrested on a warrant by Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade. She was released on $4,000 bond.
* Aug. 29 -- Jason E. Hubbell, 22, Elnora, was arrested on a warrant by Linton Police Officer Chad Crynes. He is being held without bond.
* Aug. 29 -- Jeannie L. Rosenbaum, 27, Linton, was arrested by Linton Police Officer Paul Clark for Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated and neglect of a dependent. She's being held on $8,000 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department responded to one vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one structure fire, one brush fire, three medical/illness, two alarms, one animal complaint, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, one follow-up investigation, one welfare check, one 911 prank/false call, one domestic dispute, two abandoned vehicles, one open door/garage, three information only requests, one title check, one message delivery, and made eight traffic stops.
* Aug. 29 -- Jason E. Hubbell, 22, Elnora, was stopped by Officer Chad E. Crynes for not wearing a seatbelt. After running his driver's license information, Crynes arrested Hubbell on a warrant. He is being held on no bond.
* Aug. 30 -- Jeannie L. Rosenbaum, 27, Linton, was arrested after her vehicle rolled into the Party Center. She was charged with operating a Vvhicle while intoxicated and neglect of a dependent. Paul Clark was the investigating officer, assisted by Chad Crynes.