GREENE COUNTY JAIL LOG
* Sep. 7 -- Julie A. Burton, 43, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant, released on bond and is scheduled in court on Sep. 14. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 8 -- Matthew A. R. Camden, 29, Lyons, was arrested on three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, pubic intoxication, disorderly conduct and intimidation of a law enforcement officer. He's being held on $13,000 bond. Bloomfield Police Officer Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department responded Friday through Sunday to one fraud, one title check, one follow-up investigation, 11 information only, one juvenile/delinquent, two utility calls after hours, two vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one utility repair, two missing/runaway juveniles, five property damage accidents, nine medical/illness, one alarm, four animal complaints, four suspicious vehicles/persons, three harassment complaints, one possible intoxicated driver, two attempted burglaries, two thefts-other, two disabled/stranded vehicles, one bicycle theft, one welfare check/concern, one assist to the utility department, four domestic disputes, one abandoned vehicle, one battery, provided two funeral escorts, two school/foot patrols, five extra patrols, four assists to other agencies, and made 16 traffic stops.
* Sep. 7 -- An incident of criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported by Jo A. Williams, NW 2nd St., Linton, after her vehicle parked in front of her residence was scratched from front to rear on the driver's side. Linton Police Detective Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 8 -- Another incident of criminal mischief was reported by Ethel Fink, NE E St, Linton, after eggs were thrown at the west side of her house and the west side of her neighbor's residence. Linton Police Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 8 -- Josh McKraney, NW F St., Linton, reported the theft of his orange boys bike from his yard. Linton Police Detective Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.