The Linton Police Department responded over the weekend to eight information-only requests, one juvenile delinquent, one vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one transport/documentation, three loitering reports, seven property damage accidents, two funeral escorts, one Haz Mat disposal-wash down, one off road vehicle complaint, nine medical/illnesses, one alarm, one animal complaint, two suspicious person/vehicles, five harassment complaints, one possible intoxicated driver, two reckless drivers, four theft-others, one 9-1-1n prank/false call, three domestic disputes, one domestic neighbor, one recovered vehicle/property, one ordinance violation, two battery reports and 16 traffic stops. The department also had one school/foot patrol, one assist to another agency, one assist to the utility department, one extra patrol, and six fire department assists.
* May 11 -- Craig A. Jerrell, Linton, was arrested by Linton Patrol Officer Paul Clark for disorderly conduct a class B misdemeanor, resisting law enforcement a class A misdemeanor.
* May 11 -- Joshua R. Samm, of Camelot Court, reported that water was put into the gas tank of his moped. Samm also reported that the suspect may be someone he knows. Patrol Officer Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* May 11 -- Deana A. Farmer, Sullivan, was arrested by Patrol Officer Keith McDonald on a Sullivan County warrant as well as theft and forgery charges stemming from an incident in Greene County.
* May 11 -- An employee of Southside Express reported the drive-off theft of $37.21 in gasoline. Patrol Officer Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* May 13 -- An employee of the Country Porch reported the drive-off theft of $25 in gasoline after a written check was rejected. Linton Patrol Officer Paul Clark is the investigating officer.
* May 13 -- Devin Byers, of rural Linton, reported the theft of a Creative Zen micro mini MP3 player from his unlocked 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix which was parked at his residence. Patrol Officer Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* May 13 -- Kailee J. Bowers, a resident of Musselman's Apartments in Linton, reported that a suspect entered her residence and reportedly busted out her apartment window. Patrol Officer Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.
* May 13 -- James A. French, rural Linton, reported that the driver of a white Oldsmobile backed into his 2001 parked Cadillac Deville and then reportedly left the scene. A witness observed the incident that occurred at the Linton American Legion parking lot. Patrol Officer Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.