GREENE COUNTY JAIL LOG
* April 14 -- Ruth E. Murphy, 45, Lewis, was arrested by Jasonville Police Officer Danny Keller on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a blood/alcohol content of .15 or greater. Released after posting $4,000 bond. Court date set for April 20.
* April 14 -- James R. Seufert, 44, Parker Heights, Texas was arrested by Jasonville Police Chief Rick Vanhorn on an outstanding warrant. Bond set at $2,000 with no 10 percent allowed.
* April 13 -- Kathy A. Uebel, 40, Bloomfield, was arrested by Bloomfield Deputy Town Marshal Kenny Tharp on preliminary charges of three counts of theft, three counts of dealing a Schedule II controlled substance. No bond set.
* April 13 -- Danny R. Pierce, 52, Lyons, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Dured Townsend on a preliminary charge of operating under the influence with a blood/alcohol level of .15 percent or greater. Bond set at $4,000.
* April 13 -- Linwood Wiliamson, 18, Merrillville, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Cook on an outstanding warrant. Bond was set at $10,000.