* April 18 -- Charity B. Cordell, 28, Dugger was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy George Dallaire on preliminary charges of residential burglary and theft. Bond was set at $19,000.
* April 18 -- Travis E. Cummings, 24, Bloomington was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade on several outstanding felony warrants. No bond set.
* April 18 -- David Lasure, 49, Coalmont was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Cook on a CHINS court order. No bond.
* April 18 -- Debra Lasure, 36, Coalmont was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Cook on a CHINS court order. No bond.
* April 18 -- Jesse S. West, 27, Coalmont, was arrested by Jasonville Police Chief Rick Vanhorn on a body attachment for delinquent child support. Bond set at $2,000 with no 10 percent allowed.
* April 18 -- Adam N. Sponn, 20, Linton was arrested by Linton City Police Officer Chad Crynes on a preliminary charge of theft. Bond set at $4,000.
BLOOMFIELD TOWN POLICE ACTIVITY
* April 18, 3:30 p.m. -- Business owner Christy James from Victorian Rose Florals, located at the corner of West Main and Washington streets, reported she was being harassed by an individual, who had allegedly made telephone calls to her business and residence. She was advised by an officer to secure a protective order from the Greene County Courthouse.