GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 19 -- Aaron D. Robbins, 26, Indianapolis, was arrested on a warrant. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 19 -- Luke Hutcherson, 18, Switz City, was arrested for dealing marijuana in an amount over 30 grams, possession of marijuana in an amount over 30 grams, maintaining a common nuisance and reckless possession of paraphernalia and is being held on $12,500 bond. Worthington Police Department Officer Don Richardson was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 19 -- Billy J. Utt, 26, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and is being held without bond. Linton Police Department Patrolman H. Murray was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 14 -- Dustin E. Allen, 20, Bloomfield, was arrested for battery resulting in bodily injury. He was released Sep. 14 and scheduled to appear in court on Sep. 21. Investigator Julie Martin of the Greene County Prosecutor's Office was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department responded on Wednesday to one follow-up investigation, five information only, two utility department calls, one vandalism, one transport/documentation, two accidents with personal injury, one medical/illness, one alarm, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, one extra patrol, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one theft-motor vehicle, one missing person-adult, one wanted-arrest on warrant and two batteries.
* Sep. 19 -- After hearing a loud bang, Donna May, Linton, reported her '96 red Buick Regal was not in her driveway. Linton Police Department Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 19 -- An incident with witnesses at the N Zone bar on Sep. 8-9 was reported involving a woman who was in the restroom when someone grabbed her by the arm and threw her out into the hallway causing her to suffer a broken ankle. Linton Police Department Patrolman Paul Clark is the investigating officer.