GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sep. 20 -- James A. Picou, 32, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant from Monore County and is being held for Monroe County. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Skyler Pittman was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 20 -- Robert S. Reed, 36, Bloomington, was arrested for driving while suspended with a prior, three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and two counts of possession of controlled substance. He's being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 20 -- Helen M. Lindsey, 36, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and is being held without bond. Bloomfield Police Department Officer Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 20 -- Stephen C. Wood, 32, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and released on bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Sep. 26. Jasonville Police Department Danny Keller was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department responded on Thursday to one medical/extraction, four information only, one fight, one brush fire, two property damage accidents, one suicide or attempted suicide, one medical/illness, two prowlers, one suspicious vehicle/person, one harassment complaint, one child abuse/neglect, one reckless driver, one animal/debris in roadway, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one motor vehicle theft, one domestic dispute, one domestic/neighbor dispute, and provided one funeral escort, one assist to another agency, one extra patrol and made one traffic stop.
* Sep. 19 -- An accident with property damage totaling $5-10,000 happened on SR 54 East when a vehicle driven by Michael Hollingsworth, Linton, was heading west, a vehicle driven by Charles Berry, Linton, was heading east, and the Berry vehicle was sideswiped after Hollingsworth's hands slipped off the steering wheel which caused him to cross the center line and veer into oncoming traffic. No injuries were reported. Linton Police Department Det. Duane Collenbaugh was the investigating officer.