GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
* Sep. 24 -- Terry J. House, 45, Linton, was arrested for theft and is being held on $4000 bond. Jasonville Police Department Officer Brian Pilant was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 24 -- Glenn I. Ragle, 48, Owensburg, was arrested on a Governor's Warrant from the State of Maryland and is being held without bond for Maryland authorities. Greene County Sheriff's Department Detective George Dallaire was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 24 -- Larry S. Layne, 30, Jasonville, was arrested for possession of marijuana and released on $1000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Aaron Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department responded on Monday to one follow-up investigation, four information only, one fight, one disorderly conduct, one accident with personal injury, three medical/illness, two animal complaints, one harassment complaint, one welfare check/concern, one arrest of wanted on a warrant, one ordinance violation, provided one extra patrol and made one traffic stop.
* Sep. 22 -- An incident of invasion of privacy was reported by a Linton resident after two calls were received around 6:00 a.m. from a man threatening her and a friend that he was on his way to tear up their vehicles, burn her house down and put both of them in a hole together. Charges against the caller were filed for violation of a protective order, a class A misdemeanor.
* Sep. 23 -- A fight at 12:23 a.m. at a 9th St. NW Linton residence sent one man to the hospital and another to jail. Norman Jay Miller, 44, Linton was arrested for battery with bodily injury and transported to Greene County Jail. Don Erb, 24, Linton, was injured and transported to Greene County General Hospital. Linton Police Department Corporal Chad E. Crynes was the arresting officer. This incident is still under investigation.
* Sep. 24 -- A 12:11 a.m. traffic stop for failure to signal a turn at 5th St. NW and SR 54 in Linton resulted in the arrest of Sondra D. Tewell, 45, Vincennes, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. Linton Police Department Corporal Chad E. Crynes was the arresting officer, assisted by K9 Brody and LPD K9 Officer Jayson Smith.