GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Oct. 5 -- Aaron Evans, 19, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant, petition to revoke, and is being held without bond. Jasonville Police Department Officer Danny Keller was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 5 -- Judith Clark, 45, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication and released on $500 bond. She is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 12. Linton Police Department Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 6 -- Russel Alsman, 20, Linton, was arrested on a warrant with bond set at $4000. He also faces a preliminary charge of minor consumption with bond set at $500. Indiana Conservation Officer Greg Swanson was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 6 -- Chad Sturgis, 24, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of burglary, attempted theft and conspiracy to commit theft with bond set at $24,000. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 7 -- Ranse Agee, 22, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle without ever having received a license and resisting law enforcement. He's being held on $5500 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 7 -- Vance J. Feutz, 28, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct. He was released on $2500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 12. Bloomfield Police Department Officer Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 7 -- Michelle Feutz, 31, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and disorderly conduct. She was released on $2000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 12. Bloomfield Police Department Officer Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.
* Sep. 7 -- James R. Kaiser, 47, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of theft and three counts of auto theft. His bond was set at $34,000. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department activity log for Friday through Sunday included one trespassing, one vehicle repossession, six follow-up investigations, three information only, two bar fights, three utility department assists, one vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, two public intoxication, one structure fire, one accident with property damage, one funeral escort, three lost and found, nine medical/illness, one animal complaint, one prowler, three suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, two harassment complaints, one child abuse/neglect, seven extra patrols, three thefts-other, two welfare check/concern, three motor vehicle thefts, three domestic disputes, one domestic dispute/neighbor, one ordinance violation and four traffic stops.
* Sep. 4 -- A hit-and-run accident with personal injury involving a 1980 white Ford was reported on SE 12th St. around 4:00 p.m. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 5 -- After several callers reported a female walker in town who had fallen several times and appeared to be intoxicated, LPD officers responded and placed Judith M. Clark, Linton, in custody Friday afternoon. She was transported without incident and booked into Greene County Jail on a preliminary charge of public intoxication. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer with assistance from Det. Duane Collenbaugh and Reserve Officer Kyle Butler.
* Sep. 6 -- An auto theft was reported after Lois J. Moffatt of Lyons left her 1992 silver/gray Oldsmobile 88 Royale running by the soda machine in front of the Save-A-Lot Store in Linton around 12 noon on Saturday. When she walked out, her car was gone. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 6 -- Police investigated a criminal mischief complaint late in the afternoon after an unknown suspect threw a green tomato at a residence on NE E St. An LPD officer found no damage but did find evidence of green tomato juice on the side of the residence. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Sep. 7 -- A drive-off theft from the Fast Point Store on NE A St. was reported after a male driving a red truck drove off without paying for $30 worth of gasoline at 12:15 p.m. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Sep. 7 -- Another drive-off theft was reported around 1:15 p.m. from Casey's General Store on SR 54 W after a young male wearing his hat backwards and driving a two-door black Eclipse drove off without paying for $38.17 worth of gasoline. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.