GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Nov. 19 -- Roberta L. Pierce of Lyons, traveling east on SR 54 east of CR 175 West, was unable to avoid a collision with a deer that ran into the path of her vehicle around 5:00 a.m. No human injury was reported. GCSD Deputy C. P. McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 19 -- Debra Lemons of Bloomfield, traveling south on US 231 near CR 50 South, was unable to avoid a collision with a deer that ran into the roadway striking her vehicle on the driver's side around 7:30 a.m. No human injury was reported. GCSD Reserve Officer Karen Oliphant was the investigating officer.
* Nov. 16 -- Erik K. Tosti, 29, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended, released on bond and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 26. Indiana State Police Trooper Byron Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Nov. 16 -- William J. Lloyd, 41, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication, battery on a police officer and resisting law enforcement, released on $2500 bond and scheduled to appear in court of Nov. 26. Bloomfield Police Department Officer Chad Green was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one illegal burn, six information only, two vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one sex offense-other, one school/foot patrol, one public intoxication, one structure fire, one transport/documentation, one accident with personal injury, one funeral escort, seven medical/illness, three alarms, two animal complaints, one prowler, five suspicious vehicles/persons, eight assists to other agencies, one harassment complaint, one child abuse/neglect, one possible intoxicated driver, two extra patrols, one theft-other, one theft-bicycle, one welfare check/concern, two ordinance violations, one battery and 26 traffic stops.
* Nov. 18 -- A resident on RR 2, Linton, reported several prescription medicines were taken from their house but nothing else. LPD Patrolman Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.