GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Dec. 21 -- Matthew J. Morrow, 19, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant and being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Dec. 22 -- James K. Hoffeditz, 39, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior conviction for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $8,000. Lyons Town Marshal Ron Sparks was the arresting officer.
* Dec. 22 -- Thomas L. Gray, 39, Bloomington was arrested on a warrant. Bond was set at $3,000. Worthington Police Department Reserve Officer Austin Combs was the arresting officer.
* Dec. 22 -- Carlee L. Robinson, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement and battery upon a law enforcement officer, released on $2,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 28. Bloomfield Police Department Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Dec. 22 -- Travis L. Harding, 27, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of burglary and theft. Bond was set at $19,000. Worthington Police Department Reserve Officer Austin Combs was the arresting officer.
* Dec. 23 -- Rocky R. Riggle, 49, Williams, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with prior convictions for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $8,000. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Monday included five information only, one juvenile/delinquent, eight assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one structure fire, one vehicle fire, one complaint of reckless driving, five accidents with property damage, two funeral escorts, one fight, two medical/illness, two alarms, four animal complaint, twp prowlers, two suspicious vehicles/persons, two assists to other agencies, one harassment complaint, one child abuse/neglect, five thefts-other, one animal/debris in roadway, three welfare checks/concerns, one 911 prank/false call, two assists to the utility department, two arrests-wanted on warrant, two abandoned vehicles, three ordinance violations, one battery and nine traffic stops.
* Dec. 21 -- The Southside Express station reported a drive-off theft after someone pumped gas then left without paying at 9:43 a.m. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
*Dec. 24 -- Geoffey R. Sapp, Route 5, Bloomfield, reported that he lost a ainSource Bank debit card some time after Dec. 21. Sapp last used it at the Linton Super Wal-Mart Center on that date. He contacted the bank on Dec. 23 and found that the debit card had been used 18 times in the Greene County area. Case remains under investigation. Investigating officer is Chief Troy Jerrell.
*Dec. 24 -- LPD investigated a two-vehicle wreck at the corner of State Road 54E and 11th Street. A 2000 Mitschbuti 3200 GT driven by Tiffany R. Todd, 22, of Linton, was eastbound on State Road 54 at about 3:27 p.m. when a 2005 Dodge Ram pickup, driven by Doug J. Walton, 17, of Linton pulled into her path off of 11th Street, according to a report filed by Officer F. Keith McDonald. No injuries were reported. Combined damage to both vehicles was estimated by McDonald at $2,501 to $5,000.