The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday and Tuesday included one child restraint complaint, one medical/extraction, one follow-up investigation, one assist to the utility department after hours, two assists to other agencies, one breaking and entering, one 911 transfer, five information only, one structure fire, two accidents with property damage, one suspicious vehicle/person, one harassment complaint, two domestic batteries, one possibly intoxicated driver, one reckless driver, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one assist to the fire department, one funeral escort, six medical/illnesses, one animal complaint, five thefts-other, one battery, two ordinance violations and one traffic stop.
* Dec. 31 -- A drive-off theft was reported at the BP Gas Station at 10:42 p.m. when a male and a female in a blue-green Pontiac Grand Am pumped $19.76 worth of fuel then left without paying. LPD Det. Josh Goodman was the investigating officer.
* Jan. 1 -- A resident reported their cell phone, a red and black Nokia with an MP3 player, was taken after midnight. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 1 -- A resident from Odon reported $20 and a cell phone stolen from their purse after they left it in a cart in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Realizing they had left their purse in the cart, they returned about five minutes later but the purse was gone. They inquired about the purse inside the store and found an unknown person had returned the purse to the door greeter. They claimed the purse but found $20 was missing along with their silver LG Trox cell phone. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 1 -- Police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at a residence on 2nd St. NE at 4:51 p.m. A woman said a man had struck her with fists but had since left the residence. When he returned, police placed the man, 20-year-old Paul W. Page, Jr. of Linton, under arrest and transported him to jail. LPD Det. Josh Goodman, the arresting officer, was assisted by Cpl. Chad Crynes.
* Jan. 1 -- A drive-off theft was reported by the Country Porch at 10:40 p.m. when a person driving a light-colored SUV drove off at a high rate of speed after their passenger, an older white male wearing jeans, a black hat and a black leather jacket, pumped $41.77 worth of fuel. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.