GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Jan. 4 -- Darla S. Vaughn, 64, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 1. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Nash was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 4 -- Dane R. Bolin, 20, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of strangulation and domestic battery. Bond was set at $5,000. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Leon Dunigan was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 5 -- John S. Coy, II, 27, Newberry, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $4,000. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Jan. 5 -- Cassandra L. Blatz, 26, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and is being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Reserve Deputy Mark Evans was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one stalking, one fraud, two follow-up investigations, six information only, two juveniles/delinquent, four vandalism, one drug investigation, one structure fire, three missing/runaway juveniles, one off-road vehicle complaint, eight medical/illness, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one burglary, two harassment complaints, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one theft-other, two welfare check/concern, two assists to the utility department, two domestic disputes, two domestic/neighbor, one ordinance violation and 16 traffic stops.
* Jan. 5 -- A resident on E St. NE reported an incident of criminal mischief which occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 4 at their home. Three males walking on the street started messing in their yard, the house was egged and a screen was cut. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Jan. 5 -- A burglary was reported by a resident on Rural Route 2 whose home was broken into with a pry bar sometime after 3 p.m. on Jan. 4. A video recorder and coins were taken. Other items had been packed to take but were left behind. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* Jan. 5 -- An incident of criminal mischief was reported after a car door was kicked, causing a dent, while the car was parked at a residence on Rural Route 2 sometime between 5 and 9 p.m. LPD Det. Josh Goodman was the investigating officer.
* Jan. 5 -- An incident of criminal mischief was reported after a resident on Rural Route 2 saw her mailbox laying beside the road around 1:30 a.m. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.