GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Mar. 5 -- No injuries were reported following an accident involving two vehicles at 7:35 a.m. at Eastern High School. James Stanger, 17, Solsberry, was traveling into the parking lot at the high school in a 1990 Ford pickup when he hit a patch of ice and slid into a 2001 Dodge Ram pickup driven by Justin Hardy, 16, Bloomfield. Upon impact, Hardy's vehicle was spun 180 degrees. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the investigating officer.
* Mar. 6 -- No injuries were reported after an accident involving two vehicles at 7:40 a.m. at the intersection of State Road 45 and 54 in the Cincinnati area in Center Township. Two vehicles were headed southbound on S.R. 45. Zahid M. Din, 45, Bloomington, in a 2005 Chevrolet, had stopped for a semi which was backing into a parking spot in a pull-off area located on the north side of the highway. Abbie Moore, 39, Bloomington, was behind Din in a 2000 Nissan. According to a report from the GCSD, Moore was looking at another vehicle pulled off the other side of the highway and was not watching where she was traveling. When she looked up and saw the Din vehicle stopped in front of her, she was not able to get stopped in time to avoid hitting him. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts and neither had any complaint of pains. GCSD Lt. Bryan K. Woodall was the investigating officer.
* Mar. 5 -- Bonnie M. Brown, 22, Bloomington, was arrested on a body attachment, released on $178 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Mar. 17. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Officer Karen Oliphant was the arresting officer.
* Mar. 5 -- Gary L. Napier, 54, Indianapolis, was arrested on a preliminary charge for operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic violator with a lifetime suspension, released on $10,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Mar. 10. Indiana State Police Trooper John Yung was the arresting officer.
* Mar. 5 -- Deanna D. Criss, 28, Lyons, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included three requests for information only, one juvenile/delinquent, one assist to the utility department after hours, two school/foot patrols, two accidents with property damage, two funeral escorts, two lost and found, one medical/illness, two animal complaints, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one possibly intoxicated driver and two disabled/stranded vehicles.