GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Mar. 29 -- Wade E. Webb, 20, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included four requests for information only, one juvenile/delinquent, one structure fire, two accidents with property damage, one hazardous materials disposal/wash down, three medical/illness, two animal complaints, one assist to another agency, one traffic control, two thefts-other and one domestic dispute.
* Mar. 15 -- A burglary was reported at the 12th Street Church of God on Route 4 after the door to the church was found pried open. An unknown amount of money was taken. LPD Patrolman Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 18 -- A resident reported some checks were missing from their checkbook and one had gone through the bank for $50. They advised their checkbook was always left at home which is sometimes unlocked. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 18 -- A resident from Lebanon, Ind. reported the theft of hydrocodone tablets while they were in Linton. LPD Patrolman Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 18 -- No injuries were reported after an accident involving two vehicles at 10:06 a.m. on State Road 54 East at the intersection with 4th St. N.E. Both vehicles were westbound on S.R. 54 approaching 4th. When the first vehicle was stopping for a traffic light, the second vehicle was unable to stop and struck the first one. Damage was moderate. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.