GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Mar. 25 -- No injuries were reported after an accident at 12:15 p.m. involving two vehicles at Meadowview Apartments in Switz City. A 2002 Dodge Intrepid being operated by Brittany Kurozovich, 20, Switz City, was traveling west in the private drive of the apartment complex. A 1996 Jeep Cherokee being operated by Kelly Hall, 53, Solsberry, was attempting to back south out of a parking space in the parking lot and struck the Intrepid. Hall advised that she did not see the other vehicle while backing until after the impact. GCSD Deputy Terry L. Wade was the investigating officer.
* Mar. 25 -- Christopher E. Maynard, 23, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry L. Wade was the arresting officer.
* Mar. 25 -- Billy J. Utt, 27, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Tuesday included one request for information only, one vandalism, one protective order violation, one loitering, two accidents with personal injury, two off-road vehicle complaints, one medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, three VIN checks, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, one theft-other and three traffic stops.
* Mar. 25 -- A resident reported an incident of invasion of privacy involving harassment and verbal abuse after she received a telephone call from a person who said they knew her boyfriend's vehicle was in her garage and they hoped she was having fun. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 25 -- A resident reported an incident of theft after $837 worth of phone calls to overseas numbers appeared on their phone bill. They advised someone had tapped into their phone line to make these calls and they had been made between midnight and 1 a.m. LPD Patroman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 25 -- No injuries were reported after an accident involving two vehicles on State Road 54 West and 6th St. N.W. at 5:46 p.m. One vehicle was stopped at the intersection facing west on S.R. 54 waiting to turn south onto 6th St. N.W. when the other was traveling west on S.R. 54 approaching the intersection behind the stopped vehicle. The driver coming up from behind said she saw the other vehicle with their turn signal activated and started slowing down but it then felt like she blacked out and she rear-ended the stopped vehicle. LPD Patrolman Keith McDonald was the investigating officer assisted by LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes.