GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Apr. 1 -- Geraldine Hogue, 37, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant out of Monroe County and was being held without bond. Worthington Town Marshal Dennis Conaway was the arresting officer.
* Apr. 1 -- Bradley A. Cooksey, 35, Dugger, was arrested on preliminary charges of two counts of dealing within 1000 feet of a school and possession of a controlled substance. He was being held without bond. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Apr. 1 -- Johnny W. Camden, Jr., 38, Dugger, was arrested on preliminary charges of conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and possession of marijuana. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Monday included two breaking and entering, one fraud, one follow-up investigation, five information only, one drug investigation, one school/foot patrol, one suicide or attempt, one medical/illness, three animal complaints, one VIN check, three suspicious vehicles, one assist to another agency, one domestic battery, one reckless driver, one welfare check/concern, one motor vehicle theft, one 911 prank/false call and four traffic stops.
* Mar. 31 -- A resident on Rural Route 2 reported their vehicle was present at 10 p.m. the night before but was missing the next morning. They told police they didn't see or hear anything but their keys were also missing. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Mar. 31 -- Police are investigating a domestic battery reported by a woman who said a man stuck her with the metal end of a flyswatter. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.