GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* April 1 -- Anne T. Stewart, 45, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of battery with bodily injury and disorderly conduct and was being held on $1,500 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.
* April 1 -- Larry A. Sutton, 40, Greenwood, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Officer Karen Oliphant was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Tuesday included three follow-up investigations, one request for information only, one school/foot patrol, one disorderly conduct, one accident with property damage, one lost and found, one medical/illness, one animal complaint, one assist to another agency, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, three thefts-other, one domestic dispute/neighbor, one ordinance violation and three traffic stops.
* March 31 -- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief at the City Park after an employee of the City of Linton reported they had found a door to the band booster bandstand pried open. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 1 -- A resident in a mobile home park reported that they've not gotten their utility bills for about three months but they were found on the counter of another unoccupied residence in the park. They advised police someone may have been entering the trailer without permission. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 1 -- A resident on F St. N.W. reported the theft of a tarp and posts from off their porch. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 1 -- Police are investigating the theft of a full bottle of 40 - 500 mg. hydrocodone pills from a residence on A St. N.E. A home health care witness was also in the home when two girls were there and near the medication. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 2 -- Frank E. Caddell, Jr., 26, Linton, was taken into custody and transported to Sullivan County after the LPD received a call reporting a verbal domestic dispute at 609 F St. N.W. at approximately 12:27 a.m. Upon their arrival at the scene, officers spoke to Caddell who advised them there had not been an altercation and no one else had been at the residence. After officers learned he was wanted on a warrant in Sullivan County, he was placed under arrest. The warrant was issued on a petition to revoke probation in connection with a conviction for battery and criminal mischief. The warrant set bond at $5,000. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith was the investigating officer. Cpl. Chad Crynes assisted on the scene.