GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* April 15 -- Gary A. Dunn, 36, Kirklin, Ind., was arrested on a body attachment, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on April 21. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
* April 15 -- Lorreta J. Malone, 43, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one fraud, two follow-up investigations, five requests for information only, one vandalism, three disorderly conduct, one transport of documentation, one funeral escort, two medical/illness, four animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, two harassment complaints, one animal/debris in roadway, one message delivery, two drug overdose, one ordinance violation and four traffic stops.
* April 12 -- Police received a report of a battery with a deadly weapon from the hospital emergency room. The incident did not happen at the emergency room but at a residence on 4th St. S.W. A victim and a witness had gone to the house and while there at approximately 3:30 a.m., the victim had been hit in the face with the butt end of a knife. LPD Patrolman Heath Murray is the investigating officer.
* April 12 -- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief and residential entry after a resident reported someone had broken into their house on 2nd St. S.W. and damaged walls, shelves and other things. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 12 -- A woman reported her small, black purse had been stolen while she was working as a cashier. The purse had been placed under her register at Angell's. LPD Reserve Officer Kyle D. Butler is the investigating officer.
* April 13 -- The City of Linton reported a break-in at the Linton City Sewage Treatment Plant sometime before 10 a.m. Concrete blocks were thrown through the door glass to gain entry. The interior was entirely ransacked and tore up. several glass items, a computer and monitor were destroyed and various other items were thrown around. No items were reported missing but a dead snake was left behind on the floor. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 13 -- Jody A. Cordell, 32, Linton, was issued a summons to appear in court for driving while suspended after an LPD officer stopped him speeding around 11:05 p.m. on Sunday. A gray Chevrolet pickup was traveling east on Baseline Road in the area of 7th St. S.E. in front of the officer. The vehicle was clocked at 40 miles per hour in a 30 mile-per-hour zone. The driver's status returned as driving while suspended with a prior conviction. LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes was the investigating officer.