GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* April 21 -- Christopher R. Barnett, 35, Tipton, Ind., was arrested on a body attachment, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on April 28. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Mark Richardson was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Monday included three follow-up investigations, one information only, two vandalism, one protective order violation, one brush fire, three accidents with property damage, one medical/illness, one alarm, three animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, one harassment complaint, one speeding vehicle, four reckless drivers, one extra patrol, one attempted burglary, one theft-other, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one fingerprint-misc., one abandoned vehicle, one ordinance violation and three traffic stops.
* April 20 -- A resident on E St. N.E. reported that at 11:30 p.m. on Saturday they heard something and thought it was kids beating on the door. Later they saw the end of the trailer home had been beat in at several spots. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* April 21 -- Police investigated a possible protective order violation that happened at the Linton Park. LPD Cpl. Chad E. Crynes was the investigating officer.
* April 21 -- Police are investigating a hit and run which occurred on H St. N.E. LPD Patrolman Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* April 21 -- Police are investigating a hit and run accident after a vehicle parked on W. Vincennes St. was damaged by another vehicle which then left the scene. LPD Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 21 -- An incident of criminal mischief / vandalism was reported to have happened at the Linton City Park. The inside door of a bathroom was bent, the door was kicked, a surveillance camera was broken and the case was taken. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* April 21 -- A resident on H St. N.E. reported an incident of criminal mischief after they noticed their air conditioning drain pipe was moved to a vertical position. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.