GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'
* April 23 -- William Good, 61, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges for disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement and was being held on $1,500 bond. Linton Police Department Patrolman Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
* April 23 -- Charles D. Hayes, 59, Newberry, was arrested on preliminary charges of three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Det. George Dallaire was the arresting officer.
* April 23 -- Matthew J. Sauer, 37, Indianapolis, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct and was being held on $1,000 bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.
* April 24 -- Tanya M. Miller, 24, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior, was released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on April 28. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one incident of breaking and entering, one illegal burn, two follow-up investigations, seven requests for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one school/foot patrol, one utility repair, one disorderly conduct, two accidents with property damage, one medical/illness, four animal complaints, one VIN check, one possibly intoxicated driver, one reckless driver, two thefts-other, one theft-bicycle, one fingerprint for a gun permit, one domestic dispute, two abandoned vehicles and two traffic stops.
* April 22 -- A resident reported that while they were dropping off their kids to an ex-spouse's house, there was a verbal argument with another person and they received threats. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* April 23 -- The theft of a black leather handbag with pink straps containing cash, IDs and cards was reported by a resident of Jasonville. The purse was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked on Glenburn Road in front of the nursing home. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the arresting officer.