GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 2 -- Jacob L. Staggs, 23, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant for a petition to revoke and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* May 4 -- Teresa D. Ellis, 26, Linton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in connection with check deception, released on $5,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on May 9. Linton Police Department Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one breaking and entering, one illegal burn, one medical/extraction, one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one juvenile/delinquent, three assists to the utility department after hours, one vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one structure fire, one transport of documentation, one missing/runaway juvenile, one complaint of reckless driving, one accident with personal injury, two accidents with property damage, one lost and found, one hazardous material disposal-wash down, two medical/illness, one alarm, three animal complaints, one prowler, two suspicious vehicles/persons, four assists to other agencies, one burglary, three harassment complaints, one speeding vehicle, three thefts- other, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one welfare check/concern, one motor vehicle theft, two domestic disputes, one animal/canine removed, one community relations detail and five traffic stops.
* May 2 -- The theft of a pair of steel-toe boots by a male in a small gray truck was reported by the Shoe Show store on State Road 54 East. LPD Patrolman Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
* May 2 -- A resident on S. Main St. reported their vehicle and an outbuilding had been broken into and several items stolen during the overnight hours May 1-2. Items taken included a Remington shotgun in a green case, a camouflage jacket, Fiskars pruning shears, a sledge hammer, decoys, turkey calls and a bicycle as well as several other items. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* May 3 -- A resident on Route Two reported an incident of criminal mischief involving gray paint on their house late in the evening. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* May 4 -- Teresa Ellis, 26, Linton, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. after a traffic stop was initiated for disregarding a stop sign at S.R. 54 and 6th St. N.E. She was wanted on warrants out of Greene County and Owen County in connection with check deception and failure to appear. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.