GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 14 -- Wendy R. White, 26, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of fleeing and criminal recklessness and was being held on $5,000 bond.
* May 14 -- Dickie A. Phillips, 31, Worthington, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication, residential entry and disorderly conduct and was being held on $26,000 bond.
* May 15 -- Ashley J. Hancock, 23, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement and battery upon a police officer and was being held on $5,500 bond.
* May 15 -- Billy J. Utt, 27, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of driving while suspended and possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance and was being held on $5,000 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one assist to the utility department, two school/foot patrols, one accident with property damage, two medical/illness, one alarm, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, one harassment complaint, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one attempted burglary, one theft-other, two community relations and ten traffic stops.
* May 12 -- The Fast Point gas station on A reported a drive-off theft after a customer pumped $16.01 worth of fuel then left without paying around 10:45 p.m. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* May 14 -- A resident in the 400 block of S. Main St. reported that sometime while they were gone during the previous week, their house had been entered from an upstairs window. The screen and window were busted out. Several guns are missing plus a Honda generator, a Sears chainsaw and other items. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* May 14 -- A resident reported an incident of harassment involving a person who was yelling and making threats. The victim advised this has been going on for three years. LPD Patrolman Heath Murray is the investigating officer.