GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 20 -- Roy L. Frye, 29, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant from another county in connection with a petition to revoke. He was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one off-road vehicle complaint, two medical/illness, one animal complaint, two suspicious vehicles/persons, two assists to other agencies, one domestic battery, one possibly intoxicated driver, two thefts-other and six traffic stops.
* May 20 -- A construction contractor working on Baseline Apartments reported several lights and various other items were taken from various apartments they had been working on. The thefts happened sometime after hours on May 19-20. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* May 20 -- A 25-year-old male whose license was suspended was issued a summons to appear in court after he was observed driving east on State Road 54. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* May 20 -- A resident reported their purse was stolen from their 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe when it was parked in the American Legion parking lot. To gain entry to the truck, a large rock/brick had been thrown through the passenger side window. The purse contained personal checks and other items including a sapphire necklace. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.
* May 8 -- Thomas Howard, disregarding stop sign
* May 10 -- Jared M. Rush, driving while suspended
* May 11 -- John D. Landis, possession of paraphernalia
* May 11 -- Heather L. Square, possession of paraphernalia
* May 11 -- Heather L. Squire, no license when required
* May 14 -- Amanda S. Chambers, driving while suspended
* May 14 -- Jerry McClary, disregarding stop sign
* May 14 -- Tammy J. Donaldson, disregarding stop sign
* May 15 -- Jared M. Rush, driving whie suspended
* May 15 -- Tyler M. Morgan, operating an ATV on a highway
* May 17 -- Levi S. Moss, disregarding traffic control device
* May 19 -- Uriah L. Lehman, disregarding stop sign