GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 21 -- Jonah K. Cooley, 34, Hymera, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond.
* May 21 -- Jeannie J. Stephens, 30, Solsberry, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond.
* May 21 -- Donald K. Thatcher, 46, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant in connection with a petition to revoke and was being held without bond.
* May 22 -- Kenneth R. Price, 45, Bedford, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated-refusal, resisting law enforcement and criminal mischief and was being held on $6,000 bond.
* May 22 -- Kristen R. Buckles, 20, Muncie, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and illegal possession and was being held without bond.
* May 22 -- Michael Carson, Jr., 19, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of reckless possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana and was being held on $6,000 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Wednesday included one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one assist to the utility department after hours, one custody dispute/exchange, one school/foot patrol, one shots fired, one accident with property damage, one hazardous materials disposal-wash down, one medical/illness, one animal complaint, three suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, one reckless driver, one theft-other, one disabled/stranded vehicle, two welfare checks/concerns, two domestic disputes/neighbor and 11 traffic stops.
* May 17 -- A resident reported a violation of a protective order after they received phone calls and voice mail. LPD Officer Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* May 21 -- Seatbelts were in use and no injuries were reported following an accident that caused $5,000-10,000 of property damage at 2:21 p.m. on State Road 59 S. and M St. Two vehicles were southbound on S.R. 59 when one struck the other from behind. The first vehicle was slowing to make a left turn onto M St. when the second vehicle passed them on the left side and struck the first vehicle on the driver's door area. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* May 20 -- Brandon E. Watson, driving while suspended, disregarding a traffic control device and disregarding a stop sign