GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* May 27 -- Michelle L. Kortea, 28, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Worthington Town Marshal Dennis Conaway was the arresting officer.
* May 27 -- Robert J. Clifft, 31, Bloomfield, was arrested on warrants and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Officer Mark Richardson was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one fraud investigation, one custody dispute/exchange, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, two medical/illness, one alarm, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, one theft-other, one welfare check/concern, one domestic dispute, one ordinance violation and five traffic stops.
* May 23 -- Drivers exchanged information after an accident around 6 p.m. involving two vehicles in front of the Family Pharmacy on State Road 54 near N. Main St. but the information on one of those drivers is believed to be incorrect. The police were not contacted at the time of the incident. One of the drivers, Camilla D Hill, 42, of Jasonville, was driving a gray 2006 Toyota. She later went to the hospital with a complaint of neck pain. LPD Patrolman Paul Clark is the investigating officer.
* May 26 -- A resident in the 200 block of D St. N.W. reported an incident of theft after they observed a young male messing with the tires of a four-wheeler and later noticed some of the lug nuts were missing. After police spoke with the father of the male, the suspect admitted to messing with the tires but stated he was unable to get parts off. A search was allowed but no lug nuts were found. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* May 27 -- Police are investigation an incident of theft which occurred at Bender Lumber during the store's open hours. Items taken included 250 feet of wiring and 300 feet of 1/4-inch copper tubing. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* May 28 -- Holly M. Baker, disregarding stop sign