* May 30 -- William F. Cody, 48, Dugger, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery and was released on May 31 on $1,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* May 30 -- Patrick D. Donaldson, 26, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of invasion of privacy and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Skyler Pittman was the arresting officer.
* June 1 -- Jordan N. Doane, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of minor consumption, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 6. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Chris McDonald was the arresting officer.
* June 1 -- Jessica M. Beall, 18, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery with injury, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 6. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Shane Smith was the arresting officer.
* June 2 -- Jason M. Strandberg, 29, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement and reckless driving and was being held on $6,000 bond. Linton Police Department Patrolman Heath Murray was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included two incidents of trespassing, one minor consumption, one illegal burn, two follow-up investigations, four requests for information only, one fight, one juvenile/delinquent, one incident of vandalism, two protective order violations, one drug investigation, two public intoxication, two structure fires, one brush fire, two loitering, three complaints of reckless driving, four accidents with property damage, ten medical/illness, two alarms, two animal complaints, one VIN check, four suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one burglary, two harassment complaints, one child abuse/neglect, one speeding vehicle, one possibly intoxicated driver, one reckless driver, one traffic control, two extra patrols, one attempted burglary, two thefts-other, one welfare check/concern, two 911 prank/false calls, one assist to the utility department, one fingerprint-misc., four domestic disputes, one domestic dispute-neighbor, one community relations detail, one burglary-unfounded, one battery and 21 traffic stops.
* May 31 -- Police are investigating an incident of battery involving a suspect who reportedly threw a full can of beer striking another individual in the leg as he was passing by on the street. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* June 1 -- A resident of Hymera reported a theft after she discovered approximately $240 in cash was missing from her purse which was in her unlocked car parked on 9 St. N.W. in Linton.
LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.