GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* June 2 -- Stephen M. Terrell, 31, Shelburn, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $5,000 bond.
* June 2 -- Dustin A. Tinsley, 22, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond.
* June 2 -- Travis William Davis, 36, Odon, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Monday included one follow-up investigation, two incidents of vandalism, two public intoxication, one disorderly conduct, one lost and found, one alarm, two animal complaints, two prowlers, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one burglary, one harassment complaint, one extra patrol, one theft-other, one animal/debris in roadway, three welfare checks/concerns, one 911 prank/false call, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one domestic- neighbor and two traffic stops.
* May 31 -- No injuries were reported after an accident involving two vehicles on State Road 54 East at 4th St. N.E. One vehicle was hit from behind after a driver, who was distracted by a dog inside the vehicle, did not see the vehicle in front of them had stopped. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* June 1 -- Around 9:30 p.m., a resident reported the theft of their wallet containing almost $300 in cash plus ID cards, social security card and a debit card after it was left in a cart in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. The wallet was black with a purple heart and it said "Roxy" on the front. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* June 2 -- Police are investigating the theft of three metal drainage grates taken from the parking lot of the First Baptist Church at 1950 State Road 54 East. The one-foot square grates were reported to be light weight and able to be lifted off the concrete. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* June 2 -- A resident on 4th St. N.W. reported an incident of criminal mischief involving his rose bush. It happened around 10:30 p.m. Monday. It appeared someone had poured an oil-based product on the bush, killing the roses. The soil around the bush was darkened by the chemical. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* June 2 -- Chasittie D. Salesman, 26, Linton was arrested on a warrant at approximately 8:58 p.m. Monday in the parking lot of Bloomfield State Bank. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes knew there was a warrant for Salesman when he located her laying down in the back seat of a parked vehicle. The warrant, from Sullivan County, was a Writ of Attachment for the amount of $754.97. Salesman was taken into custody without incident then transported to Dugger where she was picked up by deputies from Sullivan County. In addition to Crynes, LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith assisted on the scene.