GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* June 3 -- Kevin L. Corns, 23, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Department Special Deputy Lee Condol was the arresting officer.
* June 3 -- Kendra L. Williams, 24, Sullivan, was arrested on a warrant from Vigo County and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Department Officer Brian Pilant was the arresting officer.
* June 3 -- Sue E. Bilyeu, 25, Williams, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy John Fowler was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Tuesday included one title check, one request for information only, one fight, one assist to the utility department after hours, one structure fire, one accident with personal injury, one lost and found, two medical/illness, one alarm, three animal complaints, two assists to other agencies, two harassment complaints, one extra patrol, one theft-other, one fingerprint-misc., two domestic disputes, one arson, one ordinance violation and five traffic stops.
* June 3 -- An resident reported incidents of phone harassment involving a subject who called and sent text messages numerous times threatening to kill or beat up the reporting party. The subject agreed to stop. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald was the investigating officer.
* June 4 -- Police are investigating a domestic dispute reported around 1:30 a.m. involving a battery. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.