GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* June 23 -- Susan F. Edwards, 54, Dugger, was arrested on a body attachment out of Parke County and was being held without bond. Linton Police Department Cpl. Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
* June 24 -- Joshua R. Gilbert, 22, Sullivan, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Department Reserve Officer Adam Pearson was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one incident of breaking and entering, three follow-up investigations, one fight, one incident of vandalism, one protective order violation, two accidents with personal injury, four accidents with property damage, one off-road vehicle complaint, one medical/illness, one alarm, three animal complaints, one harassment complaint, one attempted burglary, two thefts-other, one fireworks, one theft-bicycle, one assist to the utility department, one fingerprinting for a gun permit, one arrest - wanted on warrant, one ordinance violation and four traffic stop.
* June 23 -- A Lyons resident reported two license plates had been stolen off of his two vehicles on June 20 when they were parked at the Linton City Barn while he was on call. Prescription medicine was also missing from one of the vehicles, including one bottle of hydrocodone and one bottle of stomach pills. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- A resident reported the theft of a Nike bag and a wallet, including identification and credit cards and a check book, after it was left in her car parked in front of the Front Porch Convenience Store around 6 a.m. LPD Reserve Officer Kyle Butler is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- A Jasonville resident reported a violation of a protective order while they were at a gas station in Linton around 10 a.m. The suspect stopped, called and spoke to the reporting party. LPD Chief Troy Jerrell is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- A resident on Route 2 reported approximately $20 in change had been stolen at an unknown time from two unlocked vehicles parked in their driveway. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- A resident reported their bicycle worth about $200 was stolen while they were inside Wendy's Restaurant around 7 p.m. The bicycle was a black and blue Jeremy McGrath Edition Mongoose with silver metal pedals, black pegs on front and back, a rusted chain, and a sticker on the handlebars. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- Police are investigating an alleged invasion of privacy after a Bloomfield resident reported receiving an unwanted call at 7:43 p.m. on their cell phone. The caller ID number was from the Linton exchange. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief after a Carlisle resident reported that at 8:10 p.m. a person stabbed their right rear tire with a knife while their vehicle was parked at the Subway Restaurant. The person then walked to the nearby Petro Plus. A witness was listed on the police report. LPD Det. Sgt. Keith McDonald is the investigating officer.
* June 23 -- Police were called to an accident at 9:42 p.m. on E St. N.W. involving a three-wheeler which had done a "wheelie" then flipped causing the driver and a passenger to fall off. The passenger fell on her back and the driver landed on top. They were transported to Greene County General Hospital by Linton Rescue. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith is the investigating officer.