GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* June 26 -- George Anderson, 37, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Officer Ryan VanHorn was the arresting officer.
* June 26 -- Cindy Anderson, 41, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Department Officer Ryan VanHorn was the arresting officer.
* June 26 -- Joshua Sargent, 25, Sandborn, was arrested on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and was being held on $14,000 bond. Indiana State Police Det. Kevin Getz was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one title check, one follow-up investigation, three requests for information only, two incidents of vandalism, one accident with property damage, two lost and found, five medical/illness, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, one theft-other, one welfare check/concern, one abandoned vehicle, one ordinance violation and four traffic stops.
* June 26 -- A resident on Route 4 reported the theft on June 24 of their owner's manual, registration and insurance cards out of the glove box and console of their unlocked truck. No other damage was done to the vehicle.
* June 26 -- Police were called to an accident involving two vehicles in the Jiffy Treet parking lot. One driver backed his truck into the door of another vehicle that was waiting in the drive-through line. No injuries were reported. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.