GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
* June 30 -- Misty M. Moore, 21, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $54,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* June 30 -- Kyle G. Feutz, 22, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $44,000 bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Eric Russell was the arresting officer.
* July 1 -- Amanda M. Miller, 28, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 7. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Shane Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log on Monday included one incident of an illegal burn, four requests for information only, one vandalism, one disorderly conduct, one accident with property damage, one lost and found, one medical/illness, one alarm, eight animal complaints, one prowler, one VIN check, two thefts-other, one animal/debris in roadway, one motor vehicle theft, two fingerprints-misc. and one battery.
* June 27 -- A Bloomfield resident reported an incident of criminal mischief at an unoccupied house on 2nd St. S.W. that they are remodeling. The back door had been kicked in. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* June 30 -- A resident on 3rd St. N.E. reported their April water bill was significantly higher than usual and that someone else might have used their water supply to fill a pool. LPD Reserve Officer Kyle Butler is the investigating officer.
* June 30 -- A resident of Jasonville reported their vehicle was stolen while it was parked in front of the Palace Bar around 6 p.m. The keys were not in the ignition but were in the cup holder. There were tools and golf clubs in the bed of the truck - a red 2000 Chevrolet S-10. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.
* June 30 -- A resident of Florida reported their cell phone was stolen out of a shopping cart while they were looking at shoes in the Wal-Mart store around 3:30 p.m. LPD Reserve Officer Randy Raney was the investigating officer.
* June 30 -- Police are investigating an incident of battery reported by a resident who was walking on the north side of the carnival at the city park around 10:30 p.m. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.