GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* July 26 -- Bennie T. Scere, 29, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant out of Gibson County and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Officer Ryan VanHorn was the arresting officer.
* July 26 -- William Hutcherson, 43, Bloomfield, was arrested on a probation violation and was being held without bond.
* July 26 -- Gary Cross, 22, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 1. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Bob Pierce was the arresting officer.
* July 27 -- Adam Langley, 28, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of invasion of privacy and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one illegal burn, one title check, one follow-up investigation, eight requests for information only, three fights, one juvenile/delinquent, two assists to the utility department, one custody dispute/exchange, one drug investigation, three missing or runaway juveniles, two accidents with property damage, two lost and found, three medical/illness, three alarms, five animal complaints, two suspicious vehicles/persons, two assists to other agencies, four harassment complaints, one speeding vehicle, two possibly intoxicated drivers, one extra patrol, five thefts-other, one bicycle theft, two welfare checks/concerns, one open garage door and two ordinance violations.
* July 25 -- A resident on A St. N.W. reported the theft of two guns from their residence. One was a Savage .22-cal. semi-automatic and the other was a Mossberg bolt-action 410. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* July 25 -- A resident on B St. N.E. reported incidents of harassment involving the telephone - they've been getting calls at all hours of the night during June and July and when they answer, no one is talking on the other end. LPD Det. Duane Collenbaugh is the investigating officer.
* July 26 -- A resident on I St. N.W. reported the theft of a number of tools from their garage. At 7:15 a.m. they discovered the door was open and a Pasloda trim nailer, six Pasloda framing nailers and a Craftsman cordless drill were all missing. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* July 26 -- A resident of Mobile Manor reported a Tony Hawk brand bicycle had been stolen. The bike had a gray frame, orange handlebars and orange forks. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* July 27 -- Police report that two weed-eaters and two leaf blowers previously missing out of a resident's yard were recovered and returned to the owner. LPD Patrolman was the investigating officer.