GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Aug. 4 -- Sadie R. Kieninger, 44, Indianapolis, was arrested on a warrant from another county and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Skyler Pittman was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 4 -- Michael S. Morgan, 46, Linton, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held without bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included two follow-up investigations, one request for information only, two incidents of vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, two accidents with property damage, one medical/illness, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one harassment complaint, one reckless driver, one extra patrol, one bicycle theft, one motor vehicle theft and one animal/canine removed.
* July 31 -- A resident on F St. NE was cleaning out their garage when they noticed a snow plow with a value of approximately $1300 (new) was missing. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
* Aug. 2 -- Police are investigating an incident of battery after a resident on 2nd St. N.W. reported they had been pushed down and hurt around 12 a.m. at their home. The responding officer observed red marks and bruising to the victim's arms, hand and lower back. LPD Patrolman Heath Murray was the investigating officer.
* Aug. 2 -- A resident on Price Rd. reported that sometime within the previous month, several items had disappeared from their garage including a Stihl concrete "chopsaw" and a Milwaukee saw. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 2 -- An incident of criminal mischief was reported by Allen's Motel on SR 54 after a manager found a hole punched in the door and another hole punched in the wall of a room plus pillowcases and towels were missing. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 3 -- A Jasonville resident reported several unauthorized charges were made on their Discover card at the Linton WalMart store. They were not even aware their card was missing. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Aug. 4 -- A resident reported a vehicle tire cut with a knife around midnight.
* Aug. 4 -- No injuries were reported after an accident involving two vehicles at 12:23 p.m. on State Road 54 at the south entrance to Bender Lumber Company. Both vehicles were northbound on SR 54 when one began to turn left into the parking lot and the other one did not see them turning in time to avoid the impact. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.