GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Aug. 27 -- Jacob R. Kelly, 21, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court. Worthington Deputy Marshal Don Richardson was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 28 -- Mark D. Kaiser, 39, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior conviction and was being held on $8,000 bond. Linton Police Department Patrolman Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one title check, three requests for information only, one vandalism, one drug investigation, one structure fire, one hazardous materials disposal-wash down, two medical/illness, two animal complaints, one assist to another agency, one bicycle theft, one missing person-adult and ten traffic stops.
* Aug. 27 -- A resident reported a bicycle, that was left in the elementary school bike racks before school, was gone when the student left school. The bike was not locked. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 28 -- Mark D. Kaiser, 39, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior conviction around 1:45 a.m. following a traffic stop at 6th St. and H St. N.E. for failing to signal and driving left of center. According to the police report, Kaiser failed standard field sobriety testing. LPD Patrolman Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
LPD ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Aug. 11 -- Scott D. Mifflin, disregarding stop sign
* Aug. 13 -- Michelle L. May, disregarding stop sign
* Aug. 19 -- Alexander D. Reeves, speeding