GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Aug. 29 -- Jacob M. Kail, 30, Vincennes was arrested on a body attachment and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Mark Richardson was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 30 -- Stephen G. Tipton, 52, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Aug. 30 -- Kirby W. Starkey, 28, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant from another county and was being held without bond. Jasonville Police Officer Ryan VanHorn was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 1 -- Charles A. Rentschler, 29, Solsberry, was arrested on a body attachment and was being held on $500 bond.
* Sept. 1 -- Mallory L. Ferree, 21, Sullivan was arrested on a preliminary charge of disorderly conduct, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 8. Linton Police Department Patrolman Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 1 -- Fawn K. Dove, 26, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of disorderly conduct, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 8. Linton Police Department Patrolman Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Monday included one title check, two follow-up investigations, 11 requests for information only, one bar fight and two other fights, two juveniles/delinquent, four assists to the utility department after hours, two custody disputes/exchanges, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, two structure fires, one brush fire, one transport of documentation, one incident of loitering, four missing or runaway juveniles, one complaint of reckless driving, one lost and found, one mental case, four medical/illness, four animal complaints, two prowlers, three suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one burglary, one harassment complaint, one child abuse/neglect, two speeding vehicles, two extra patrols, one animal/debris in roadway, one message delivery, two thefts-other, one lost or stolen license plate, one bicycle theft, four welfare checks/concerns, one arrest-wanted on warrant, five domestic disputes, one domestic dispute-neighbor, one shoplifting, one domestic/neighbor, one abandoned vehicle and four traffic stops.
* Aug. 30 -- A resident reported their home had been burglarized by someone who was familiar with their residence. The home had been broken into through a living room window and aWii game system and four games were missing. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.
* Aug. 31 -- Police investigated a report of a battery around 6:20 p.m. at an apartment on Route 2 after two females got into a confrontation. One, from Linton, allegedly pushed and hit the other one, from Sullivan. The one from Linton stated that the one from Sullivan got into her face so she pushed her to get away from her. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.