GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF REPORT
* Sept. 5 -- Lester J. Estep, 51, Bloomington, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff Deputy Bobby Pierce for driving with a lifetime suspension. He is being held at the Greene County Jail with no bond.
* Sept. 7 -- Robert F. Just, 20, of Bloomfield. was arrested by Greene County Deputy Jeremy Inman for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $4,000.
LINTON POLICE ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department responded over the weekend to one illegal burn, one fight, one utility after-hours call, one vandalism report, one protective order/violation, one alcohol-related incident, one transport/documentation, two property damage accidents, one lost and found, one suicide/attempt, 10 medical/illnesses, one alarm, two animal complaints, six suspicious vehicles/persons, four harassment complaints, one theft/other, three welfare check/concerns, one 9-1-1 false/prank call, two domestic disputes, one community relation and two battery reports. The LPD also had one assist to another agency, two fire department assists, one school/foot patrol, one medical/extraction, one follow-up investigation, four information-only requests and two traffic stops.
* Sept. 1 -- A resident of SE "A" Street reported being attacked by three males at the Palace Bar in Linton. Victim was transferred to Methodist Hospital. Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 4 -- A resident of NW Second Street reported car vandalism.
* Sept. 5 -- A rural Linton resident reported on-going phone harassment. Paul Clark is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 6 -- A resident of NE G Street reported at 5 a.m. that a male suspect stole the air/conditioner unit out of her house window, threatened her life and yelled obscenities. Heath Murray is the investigating officer.