GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 15 -- Justin K. Moore, 22, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond.
* Sept. 15 -- Tanya Finley, 31, Jasonville, was arrested on a preliminary charge of assisting a criminal, released on $4,000 bond, and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 22.
* Sept. 15 -- Ali C. Eichhorst, 20, New Albany, was arrested on a warrant, released on $20,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 22.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included one breaking and entering, two requests for information only, one school/foot patrol, one utility repair, four medical/illness, two alarms, four animal complaints, two assists to other agencies, one reckless driver, two extra patrols, one theft-other, one domestic/neighbor, one open garage door and 11 traffic stops.
* Sept. 15 -- Matthew J. Hagen, 38, Linton, was arrested after he was stopped for a speeding violation around 11:30 p.m. near State Road 59 and the Southside Express. An identification and records check returned a warrant out of Sullivan County and a prior conviction for driving while suspended. Information for a charge of driving while suspended with a prior was forwarded to the Greene County Prosecutor's Office. Hagen was transported to Sullivan County - the active warrant was for a preliminary charge of the purchase of more than three grams of precursors in a week, a class C misdemeanor. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 15 -- A resident on 11th St. NW reported a theft of medication from her purse in her residence. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 15 -- A resident on RR 2 reported several items missing from their property after they returned home including power battery cables, garbage cans, $100 cash, a weed-eater, a blue cell phone, an mp3 player, a phone card and meat. These items were taken sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. while a woman was at the home babysitting. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.