GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 16 -- Donald W. Abney, 31, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 17. Greene County Sheriff's Special Deputy Darren McDonald was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 16 -- Chad J. Rollins, 27, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $46,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 16 -- Justin C. May, 27, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of pseudoephedrine and was being held without bond. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 16 -- Donald L. Weaver, 37, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and maintaining a common nuisance and was being held without bond. Linton Police Department Det. Josh Goodman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity report on Tuesday included one follow-up investigation, two requests for information only, one bar fight, one incident of vandalism, one custody dispute-exchange, one drug investigation, one accident with property damage, two alarms, one suspicious vehicle/person, three assists to other agencies, one reckless driver, one theft-other, two welfare checks/concerns, one motor vehicle theft, one domestic dispute-neighbor, one open garage door and five traffic stops.
* Sept. 15 -- An incident of criminal mischief was reported to have occurred in the parking lot of the Linton Family Pharmacy involving key marks to the driver's side of a vehicle. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 16 -- Charges in connection with a battery have been forwarded to the prosecutor's office following an incident around 11:30 p.m. at the Bottom's Up Bar on E. Vincennes St. A man reportedly walked in to the bar and started hitting another man in the face. Witnesses said the man who was hit had not said anything to the suspect. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.