GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 17 -- Corey Camden, 26, Sullivan, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 18 -- Kristi Moran, 34, Linton, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 22. Linton Police Department Patrolman Jayson Smith was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Wednesday included one breaking and entering, one illegal burn, four requests for information only, two for lifting assistance, one protective order violation, one school/foot patrol, one transport of documentation, two medical/illness, three alarms, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle/person, two assists to other agencies, two thefts-other, one missing person-adult, one arrest - wanted on warrant, and 14 traffic stops.
* Sept. 17 -- A drive-off theft was reported at Casey's General Store after a female driving a red Ford Mustang pumped gasoline then left without paying around 1:45 p.m. LPD Patrolman Karl Jacobshagen is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 17 -- A resident on 9th St. SE reported a theft had occurred around 1:30-2 a.m. on Sept. 15 after they discovered their cell phone was missing after two visitors had left the house. The phone was a black Razor with a chipped hinge and a front screen that moves. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 17 -- Police investigated an incident of criminal mischief after a resident on 8th St. NE reported he noticed a window had been broken out of his neighbor's business around 1 a.m. on Sept. 14. Insulation from the window had also been pulled out and placed in the bushes but no entry was made into the building. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 18 -- Kristi Moran, 34, Linton, was arrested on a warrant in connection with a preliminary charge of leaving the scene of an accident. She was located in Linton City Park around 12:10 a.m. with her boyfriend, placed into custody and transported to the Greene County Jail without incident. LPD Patrolman Jayson Smith was the investigating officer. Cpl. Chad Crynes, Cpl. Paul Clark and Patrolman Heath Murray assisted on the scene.