GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 18 -- Steven E. George, 33, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $5,000 bond.
* Sept. 18 -- Justin P. Bline, 20, Oaktown, was arrested on a warrant, released on $4,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 24.
* Sept. 18 -- John S. Dickinson, 30, Linton, was arrested on a warrant issued in connection with a parole violation and was being held without bond.
* Sept. 18 -- Christopher L. Camden, 32, Lyons, was arrested on preliminary charges of domestic battery and strangulation and was being held on $22,000 bond.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one request for information only, two for lifting assistance, two assists to the utility department after hours, one school/foot patrol, one report of shots fired, two structure fires, four medical/illness, two alarms, two animal complaints, one suspicious vehicle/person, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, two reckless drivers, one missing person-adult, one arrest - wanted on warrant, three domestic disputes and one battery.
* Sept. 12 -- An investigation into a report of reckless driving in the area of NW 5th and B Sts. will result in a misdemeanor charge against a juvenile. According to the police report, a deputy town marshal from Hymera was driving behind a 16-year-old male driver and witnessed him run a school bus arm while children were offloading at 3:21 p.m. The bus driver honked the horn and the kids stopped in front of the bus and avoided getting hit. The witness who spoke with the driver said the driver was aware that he had run the stop arm but acted like it was no big deal. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 18 -- John S. Dickinson, Linton, was arrested at 5 p.m. at a residence on a warrant issued in connection with a parole violation. He was transported to Greene County Jail where he was being held without bond. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.