GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 19 -- Justin D. Allen, 26, Paragon, was arrested on a warrant out of Morgan County and was being held without bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 20 -- Christina M. Collins, 30, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 22. Linton Police Department Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 20 -- Robert E. Goodman, 30, Bloomington, was arrested on a body attachment, released on $500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 22. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Shane Smith was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 20 -- Hugh K. Jones, 57, Madison, was arrested on a warrant from another county and was being held without bond. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 21 -- Nakita R. Rogers, 20, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication and minor consumption, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 26. Linton Police Department Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 21 -- William J. Rose, 28, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, released on $8,500 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 26. Linton Police Department Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included two incidents of breaking and entering, two follow-up investigations, four requests for information only, one fight, two juveniles-delinquent, one assist to the utility department after hours, three school/foot patrols, two transports of documentation, three incidents of loitering, one complaint of reckless driving, two accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, one lost and found, one hazardous materials disposal-wash down, three off-road vehicle complaints, seven medical/illness, three alarms, two animal complaints, one prowler, two suspicious vehicles/persons, two harassment complaints, three possibly intoxicated drivers, two extra patrols, four thefts-other, two motor vehicle thefts, one arrest-wanted on warrant, two domestic disputes, one domestic dispute-neighbor, one community relations, three batteries and six traffic stops.
* Sept. 19 -- A Jasonville woman reported a battery after 11 p.m. at the Fast Point Convenience Store. She told police she was exiting the store when someone called her name then struck her in the left side of the head. When she came to, nothing was found to be missing or damaged.
* Sept. 19 -- The A+ auto dealership reported an auto theft after a vehicle taken out for a drive and returned on Sept. 17 turned up missing on Sept. 19. It was a white 1998 Subaru Forester SUV valued at $3,500. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 19 -- Two skateboards, a Mongoose bicycle and several food items that had been reported missing after a theft were recovered. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 19 -- The Country Porch gas station reported a theft after a female with short blond hair pumped $20.01 worth of gas into a cream-colored SUV then drove off without paying. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 20 -- Christina Collins, 30, Jasonville, was arrested around 3:45 p.m. after police received a call that Collins was working at Orscheln's Farm Equipment on State Road 54 W. and that she was wanted on warrants in Greene and Vigo Counties. The warrant from Greene County was issued in connection with child support with a bond set at $500 cash. The warrant out of Vigo County was for failure to appear with a bond set at $100. She was taken into custody and transported to Greene County Jail without incident. LPD Patrolman Debbie J. McDonald was the investigating officer.
* Sept. 21 -- A resident reported the theft of a 16-foot homemade double-axle trailer which was sitting in a drive in the area of NW 5th and E Sts. The trailer was there at 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 20 but was gone before 12 p.m. the next day. The trailer had bare metal with white 3-foot side rails. Corners are angled. There was red paint on 2-2.5-foot long metal on the front and it had a channel on the rear for a tailgate. LPD Patrolman Debbie McDonald is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 21 -- Police are investigating a theft after three male juveniles (one wearing a blue Purdue shirt) were reported to have stolen two booster seats from inside the Taco Bell restaurant around 3:35 p.m. They left in a white Mitsubishi Eclipse and headed east. Video surveillance tapes are being checked. LPD Det. Josh Goodman is the investigating officer.