GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Oct. 3 -- Robert William S. Jeffrey, 34, Jasonville, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $1,300 bond.
* Oct. 3 -- Charles L. Starnes, 43, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of intimidation to a police officer and was being held on $4,000 bond. Linton Police Department Cpl. Paul Clark was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 4 -- Bradley J. Deford, 27, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of resisting law enforcement, released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 10. Bloomfield Deputy Marshal Harvey Holt was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 5 -- Kenneth E. Tally, Jr., 46, Bloomfield, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, released on $4,000 bond on Oct. 6 and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 10. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 5 -- Aaron M. Voight, 20, Bloomington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Rick Marquez was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one fraud investigation, two follow-up investigations, three requests for information only, three assists to the utility department after hours, one incident of vandalism, three school/foot patrols, one structure fire, one vehicle fire, one complaint of reckless driving, four accidents with property damage, one funeral escort, one lost and found, one medical/illness, two alarms, four suspicious vehicles or persons, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, two extra patrols, four thefts-other, one bicycle theft, one welfare check/concern, three domestic disputes, two domestic disputes-neighbors, and five traffic stops.
* Oct. 3 -- A Linton resident reported an attempted battery which occurred around 9 p.m. while he was at register #2 inside WalMart. He said a suspect approached him and pushed him in the chest causing him to stumble backward. The suspect then approached again and swung a board. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 4 -- Police are investigating an incident involving somone who smashed a window out of a car while it was in the parking lot of the Bottoms Up bar around 2:20 a.m. They're also looking for someone who struck a truck with a tire tool damaging the right front corner and they're looking for a vehicle in connection with a broken window at the Renegade Club House. LPD Officer Heath Murray is the investigating officer.