GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Sept. 7 -- Angela R. Douthitt, 36, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $8,000 bond. Linton Police Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the arresting officer.
* Sept. 7 -- Pamela K. Worth, 43, Linton, was arrested on a warrant and was being held without bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Terry Wade was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Tuesday included one report of fraud, one title check, one follow-up investigation, one request for information only, one custody dispute/exchange, one missing/runaway juvnile, one accident with property damage, two medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, one suspicious vehicle or erson, one assist to another agency, one theft-other, two fingerprints for gun permits, one arrest-wanted on warrant, one open garage door and one ordinance violation.
* Sept. 7 -- Police are investigating an incident of theft at the WalMart store after they reported a cashier had been ringing up gift cards during transactions with customers and then would not give the customer a receipt. The cashier would then keep the gift card and use it in the store. One customer caught on, repoted the transaction and was refunded $60. LPD Cpl. Chad Crynes is the investigating officer.
* Sept. 7 -- Angela Douthitt, 36, Linton, was arrested on a warrant around 9:15 a.m. and transported to the Greene County Jail. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the arresting officer.
LPD LOCAL ORDINANCE CITATIONS
* Oct. 28 -- Rebekah A. Hancock, speeding
* Sept. 29 -- Anthony S. Chambers, speeding
* Oct. 1 -- Ashley N. Medlock, speeding
* Oct. 2 -- Kelli K. Stuller, speeding