GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Oct. 11 -- Adam Ray Hill, 25, Worthington, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $14,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Reserve Deputy Rick Marques was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 12 -- Robert N. Isenogle, 27, Worthington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, was released on $1,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 17. Worthington Police Reserve Officer Chad Green was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 12 -- Gary R. Johnson, Jr., 28, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of breaking and entering, two fraud, one illegal burn, one title check, one medical/extraction, three follow-up investigations, six requests for information only, one bar fight, one assist to the utility department after hours, three incidents of vandalism, one custody dispute/exchange, one school/foot patrol, one transport of documentation, two accidents with property damage, one hazardous materials disposal/wash down, one off-road vehicle complaint, three medical/illness, two alarms, one animal complaint, six suspicious vehicles or persons, one assist to another agency, one harassment complaint, one child abuse or neglect, one attempted burglary, two thefts-other, three domestic disputes, one domestic dispute-neighbor, one ordinance violation and three traffic stops.
* Oct. 10 -- A resident on NE E St. reported an incident of criminal mischief involving someone throwing rocks around 10 p.m. and hitting the back of their home causing damage to metal siding. LPD Cpl. Paul Clark was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- A resident on RR 3 reported the theft of a large green two-person hammock from their yard. LPD Chief Troy Jerrell is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- A resident reported they were the victim of a hit and run accident around 5:30 p.m. in the WalMart parking lot. They said a vehicle struck their vehicle and caused damage then fled the scene. LPD Reserve Officer Tim Riggleman is the investigating officer.
* Oct. 11 -- A resident on Glenburn Road reported a burglary which happened sometime between 12 and 2:30 a.m. A number of items were taken including a 4.10 sawed-off shotgun, a 50 cal. muzzeloader, a 12-gauge single-sotgun with an engraving of antlers on the stock, a Larry Bird rookie trading card, a Dell desktop computer and monitor, XBox games, two large Pioneer speakers and a "Hunter" dagger. A witness saw a nice dark-colored pick-up truck in the area. LPD Chief Troy Jerrell is the investigating officer.