GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
* Oct. 17 -- Erin Dove, 29, Elnora, was arrested on a probation violation and was being held without bond. Indiana State Police Trooper Harry Bedwell was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 18 -- Nathanael J. Lowe, 31, Anderson, was arrested on a warrant and was being held on $5,000 bond. Jasonville Police Officer Danny Keller was the arresting officer.
* Oct. 19 -- Kelsie J. Kenworthy, 21, Linton, was arrested on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and was being held on $4,000 bond. Greene County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Inman was the arresting officer.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included one incident of trespassing, one minor consumption, six follow-up investigations, five requests for information only, one fight, two juvenile/delinquent, four assists to the utility department after hours, two vandalism, two protective order violations, four incidents of criminal mischief, three school/foot patrols, one utility repair, one structure fire, one missing/runaway juvenile, four accidents with property damage, three lost and found, one off-road vehicle complaint, four medical/illness, two alarms, one animal complaint, one prowler, one VIN check, one assist to another agency, two possibly intoxicated drivers, one extra patrol, one theft-other, one animal/debris in roadway, one disabled/stranded vehicle, one motor vehicle theft, one 911 prank/false call, two fingerprints for gun permits, one recovered vehicle, one community relations, one ordinance violation, two batteries and four traffic stops.
* Oct. 19 -- A resident reported an incident of vandalism/criminal mischief. Their son's car had been scratched on Thursday. LPD Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.
* Oct. 19 -- Charges are expected to filed in connection with an incident of battery with injury which occurred around 3:30 a.m. after a couple left the Palace Bar. LPD Officer Heath Murray was the investigating officer.